Friday, February 10, 2012

14, long hair halfway down my back, and i'm LOSING my hair ?

I'm starting to get really scared. I've been losing at least 6 to 10 strands of hair a day. Like if i simply tug at the end of my ponytail. And often i see lots of hair EVERYWHERE, like on my pillows and on the floor .





You see, i'm growing out my hair for cancer patients who've lost their hair due to chemo and i was planning to grow it out really long for them. But now i don't know.





Of course i'd still cut off what i have now for that, but i don't think i can grow it out any longer because i think that because of the fact that my hair is long it's starting to get thin. and i'm scared that i'm losing so much hair that the hair growth won't catch up.





any idea's on what i should do and why this is happening ?


and by the way, i use aussie smooth conditioner and head and shoulders shampoo if that helps you at all to make your conclusion.





and any idea's to stop the hair loss would be soo much appreciated :)14, long hair halfway down my back, and i'm LOSING my hair ?
That's not a lot. Really it's not. Most people lose 100 hairs a day. You just notice more cuz it's long. Just be really careful when you comb it (never brush- it tears your hair). I think it's great what you're doing. I'm impressed and proud of you.14, long hair halfway down my back, and i'm LOSING my hair ?
If your really concerned about it, see a doctor. It could be anxiety, it happened to my friends sister and she is bald right now :[





And by the way, people lose a lot more than 6 to 10 strands a day. An average person loses up to 100-200 per day! That's a lot, I know lol.








Good luck!
You could be having a allergic reaction to the shampoo/conditioner... you should try talking to your doctor about it... good luck though! :)


Best wishes
you could just be losing your hair, my cousin was about 14 when all her hair started to fall out, then it grew back in but really curly, it is really cute! i wouldnt fret too much about! good luck tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment