Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am 36yrs old and have lost my hair completely from front,how can i get my hair regrow?

what kind of treatment shall i do to get my hair regrow.homeopathy,allopathy,or hair transplantation?and is there any harmful effect of hair transplantation?I am 36yrs old and have lost my hair completely from front,how can i get my hair regrow?
Shave it all off. It will look better than anything fake.I am 36yrs old and have lost my hair completely from front,how can i get my hair regrow?
I agree with Safal .Try Nafees Hair oil...It's doing wonders for me just in two weeks.Give it a try mate.

Report Abuse



I think your best bet would be to consult a dermatologist, before deciding to cut it all off. They're many alternatives for hair restoration, like you mentioned hair transplantation and even hair injections. I've provided a link to answer any and all future concerns.
Virgin coconut oil from the Philippines. Leave it on overnight once or twice a week. Wear a leak proof bonnet/plastic bag to keep your pillowcase clean.
use olive oil, slightly heat a tablespoonfull of olive oil and massage it onto your scalp leave it overnight and wash, this really works. And has no side effects.
use coaster oil twice a week





apply it for 4 hours then wash your hair with suitable shampoo and conditioner
There's nothing you can do mate, when it's gone it's gone.
Hair transplantation is harmless and It really works...


Once u get ur hair transplanted it will grow n from the first day u'l start noticing the difference!





GooD LuCk
Use Nafis Oil daily 2 time a day


I'm sure your hair will regrow after 6 month
get divorce with ur wife

No comments:

Post a Comment