Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am 21 and starting to lose my hair in the temple region...what should I do to stop/stunt the loss?

going to an endocronologist will help. It is somehow unusual to experience such in a very young age but more likely it has been explained that hormones do contribute to the factor of losing hair.



or you can shave it...its sexy, thoughI am 21 and starting to lose my hair in the temple region...what should I do to stop/stunt the loss?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair. Why don't you go for some home remedies Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm



I am 21 and starting to lose my hair in the temple region...what should I do to stop/stunt the loss?
I believe that it is because of lack of proteins and you should go for herbal remedies. I have a wonderful book on the subject but unfortunately it is in hardcover.

You can download its ebook version from the link given below:
ROGANE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment