Friday, February 10, 2012

Have stopped HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT) and am now losing my hair ?

After using HRT for over 20 years I have now stopped taking it but as a result am losing my hair.





It has thinned where men usually lose theirs, at the top back of the head. I know this is because of a lack of the female hormones (am past menopause) but need to know what should I do to bring this hair back.





I have started to take PROMENSIL, an all natural HRT mixture and hope that the ISOFLAVONES (from SOY) in this preparation will help grow the hair back. Any experiences with this? will appreciate any advice re this problem.Have stopped HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT) and am now losing my hair ?
Hi I can sorta help. I'm a male to female transsexual who is on HRT. When i first began HRT 4 1/2 years ago at 24 my hair was starting to thin a bit not fall out but thinning and after starting HRT it stopped and grew back for the most part however HRT effects everyone differently. also herbal estrogen is usually not as effective as other means so it may not help at all. best thing to do is make an appointment with an endocrinologist and see if they can work out a better HRT plan for you.Have stopped HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT) and am now losing my hair ?
first u have to visit a physician but my own knowledge says that the male hormones will make the masculine hair skin pattern that make ur hair roots weak and thin and also in some conditions oily skin is a sign of this syndrome and of course intractable remedies are not optimum


take a look at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment