Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm a 21 year old female and think i'm losing my hair. How can I tell if I really am?

I'm a 21 year old female and think i'm losing my hair. How can I tell if I really am?


I've always lost a lot of hair when I shower, brush my hair or even while doing nothing to it. To me in was normal since it happened since I was 15 or so. A little while ago I started to notice that it was falling out in larger amounts. I didnt pay attention until I visited a brother I hadn't seen in 3 months and he noticed a small bald spot at the top of my head. Is not very noticeable but I use to have more hair there.





I lose between 100 and 180 hairs a day. Maybe more. My hair is not thinning though. It's actually gotten thicker over the years. My mother however is going bald but she began to loose her hair until her mid 30s.





I've recently moved and been very homesick. A little depressed. Could that be it? Although I feel i've been in previous situations where i've been under more stress and more depressed. How can I tell if im going bald? What kind of doctor should I see? Please help.I'm a 21 year old female and think i'm losing my hair. How can I tell if I really am?
See a Dermatologist.I'm a 21 year old female and think i'm losing my hair. How can I tell if I really am?
Stress does cause fall out. So try to be more joyful, and look at the brighter side of things. One way to see if you are dramatically losing hair, is to take pictures every week or so and then compare them to each other to see if your losing to much. If you are, you should get a anti-damage shampoo or anti-breakage and conditioner. Or sometimes just wash with conditioner, shampoo strips your hair from oils but conditioner moisturizes it.





Hope I helped =)
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment