Friday, February 10, 2012

I had my son 9 weeks ago and i'm losing my hair like crazy. Is that normal? I miss head full of hair.?

I just want to know if any of you mom's had the same problem? Before I was pregnant I would always lose some hair with my showers and brushing it and fixing it up. When I was pregnant my hair would never fall out and got nice and really thick and now the last week or so I'm losing it :( it makes me sad. i miss my thick hair, lol. Is there anything I can do to make it stop. And did you have the same problem after you had your baby/babies?I had my son 9 weeks ago and i'm losing my hair like crazy. Is that normal? I miss head full of hair.?
Postpartum hair loss is quite common. In most cases once the shedding stops the hair will only be slightly thinner than pre-pregnancy hair. In some cases the hair loss continues and becomes severe. The postpartum period requires additional nourishment and care to support the tremendous changes that occur during pregnancy/delivery and postpartum. Scalp massage with soothing and nourishing oils such as coconut, hemp seed or jojoba blended with healing aromatherapy oils can help nourish the hair follicle and roots and minimize hair loss. This is very soothing and nurturing which can also help relax the new mother. More information on postpartum hair loss is available in the link below.I had my son 9 weeks ago and i'm losing my hair like crazy. Is that normal? I miss head full of hair.?
Normally you lose so many hairs everyday, whether it's in the shower, or just brushing your hair! Your pregnancy hormones stop this from happening, you lose little to no hair during pregnancy. Shortly after you give birth your body stops creating the hormones, and all the hair that should have fell out, falls out! Mine did at about the same time, there is no way of stopping it, all though I wish there was! I have thin hair normally, and I loved my pregnancy hair, it was finally thick! You wont go bald, and it will stop coming out at such a fast pace, and return to falling out at a normal pace!
Yepp that's normal unfortunately. My daughters 4.5 months now and I'm still losing hair like crazy. I know how you feel!! I miss my nice, thick hair from while I was pregnant too lol. But unfortunately your hormones are going nuts trying to get back to the way it was was pre-pregnancy. Which means your going to lose all that hair you got. It shouldn't last for too, too long though
Unfortunately yes, it's normal. Your pregnancy hormones give you that thick beautiful hair. After the hormones start clearing out of your body, your hair goes back to the way it was before.
Very normal. I had massive hair loss after I gave birth. You can take an iron supplement to help with it but it won't stop it. You're shedding all the hair you didn't shed while pregnant. It's sucks, I know but hang in there. It'll get better!
i lost a lot of hair after my baby was born. don't brush it to hard or too much during the day. if you are breast feeding it will cause that. you may need to start using a vitamin for hair growth and strength.
Totally normal! Its because in your pregnancy your hair doesnt fall out as much, a normal person looses 100 hairs a day, and so your body is going to shed all of it. I cant wait till my hair isnt as thick.
Normal. I lost a ton the first couple of months after my son was born. Actually it's growing back in now so I have little curly tufts around my forehead. Pretty funny.
Totally normal. The hormones will eventually level off and it will go back to the way it was pre-preggers, but it usually seems pretty lackluster right about now.
It's normal. I've had that problem.
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment