Friday, February 10, 2012

I have alopecia, and am beginning to temporarily lose my hair in patches on my head. Should I just shave it?

Hopefully my hair will eventually grow back. This will just be a temporary shave if it does, but permanent if it does not. my hair lose is NOT male-pattern baldness. I am just loosing the hair in dime or nickel sized patches. Right now I have two patches missing.I have alopecia, and am beginning to temporarily lose my hair in patches on my head. Should I just shave it?
I use aromatherapy hair loss formulas to get the hair growing back quickly before it even becomes noticeable. They are made with essential oil formulas which are very potent and effective to stimulate new hair growth.


You also should try to find out what triggers your alopecia areata and try to avoid those triggers if possible.


I mostly help women with hair loss issues but essential oil formulas are very effective for men with alopecia areata also.


For more information: http://www.vzbotanicals.comI have alopecia, and am beginning to temporarily lose my hair in patches on my head. Should I just shave it?
Well it's your choice;


...But there is a chance it might not grow back if you shave it.


About 50% of alopecia patients hair will regrow in one year without any treatment.


In 90% of the cases, the hair will grow back.


But the other 10% only some or no hair will regrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment