Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I lost my hair on the back of my head due to stress its grown now how long it take to turn back my color?

ok my hair is comming back white/blonde how long will i take to come back my color?? i tried a free months suply off the net guarenteed to start growing in to weeks they dont lie, any on interested let me know i will send u the linkI lost my hair on the back of my head due to stress its grown now how long it take to turn back my color?
it will probably take a couple of weeks to return to its natural color.. once it gets thicker basically.

3 comments:

Mushiii said...

Hello, Any body can Explain what is hair transplant

Stuart Spindlow said...

Nice and interesting blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
Wig Shop UK

spot said...

Ah,so beautiful FULL LACE WIGS and wonderful Remy Hair Suppliers post!An opportunity to read 100% Human Hair Wigs a fantastic and imaginary blogs.It gives me lots of pleasure Wholesale Raw Indian Hair and interest.Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment