Friday, February 10, 2012

What do you think about wigs? I'm losing my hair due to illness/meds and bought a wig until it starts growing

Sometimes I wear hats but wigs seem to be popular where I live (las vegas). The first day I wore it out, I got a couple of compliments so I guess it looked ok. I need to trim it or have it professionally styled for my face, etc. maybe. Even though most women I'm sure can tell it's a wig, I think that's better than someone staring at thin spots on my head. What do you think?What do you think about wigs? I'm losing my hair due to illness/meds and bought a wig until it starts growing
You should wear whatever makes you happy and confident. It shouldn't matter what other people think. Good people have a warm aura around them, that makes them beautiful regardless of their hair, or what they look like on the outside. I don't need to see you, to know you are beautiful. Hold your chin up high, and believe it too. Do whatever you need to do, to make you happy. You deserve it.What do you think about wigs? I'm losing my hair due to illness/meds and bought a wig until it starts growing
wigs can be beautiful and even look natural. I say go for it! pick one that looks close to your style and not too out there for the more natural look if you feel conscious of anyone noticing. I say who cares if anyone notices. I'm sure you'll look great. I sometimes think about getting one or maybe a few myself. Many well wishes to you!
I think whatever makes you comfortable is a wonderful thing for you to do. I wish you well, and hope that you're feeling better soon.
Regardless if you have hair or no hair I'm sure you are a very beautiful person. I think the wig however is a great idea! If it makes you feel good wearing it then go for it!
I agree with you. Maybe it would be a better move to just make it wild. Take electric blue or neon green. Its more bold and just states ';Hey. I'm wearing a wig, and damn proud!';
if you're comfortable with one go for it. yes they will style them for you at most salons.


my friend got a wig when she had chemo but ended up wearing a lot of scarves.
as long as the wig looks pretty much like real hair its okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment