Sunday, February 12, 2012

I had hypothyroid and l lost my hair a lot can u suggest me of regrowth naturally but not with chemicals?

Apply warm '; gingly Oil'; to the roots of hair , put your head down between your knees, gently massage scalp with tips of fingers, till you feel a gentle warmth spreading all over your head.....can be done for 10 min ....take bath using a mild shampoo in lukewarm water......everyday for at least a month....then reduce frequencyI had hypothyroid and l lost my hair a lot can u suggest me of regrowth naturally but not with chemicals?
I have hypothyroidism. Make sure you are on synthroid to keep your thyroid under control. Also take vitamins and eat healthy. I have to keep my hair very short because when it was longer it looked thin from the hair loss. Now I don't lose so much hair but I love it long. Use a shampoo and conditioner that is fortified with vitamins like V05. There are also vitamins that are specifically for your hair. Good luck. I hope you feel okay otherwise. I have gained a lot of weight because of my thyroid and I am always extremely tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment