Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am 15 year old i and i started masturbating 6 months ago and now i am starting to lose my hair?

on average i think i have ejaculated once or more than once in a day. is there any way i can stop my hair from falling out PLZ I NEED HELP. i am trying to stop masturbating will tht help plz answer!!!!!!!I am 15 year old i and i started masturbating 6 months ago and now i am starting to lose my hair?
There's no connection between masturbating and hair loss. Masturbating is just a normal response to your body's hormones trying to get you to have sex. Masturbating is just a safe, convenient alternative, no need to stop, do it as often as you want or need to.





The hair loss is a separate issue and can have many causes (masturbation isn't one of them, I promise you). You need to see your doctor about that.I am 15 year old i and i started masturbating 6 months ago and now i am starting to lose my hair?
If your hair is truly falling out it has nothing to do with the fact that you started to masturbate. Someone has told you a big fat lie. There is nothing wrong with masturbating. It is a normal physical activity for guys when they hit puberty and beyond. I have masturbated for many many years and never lost one hair. I am sure that millions of other men will say the same. Check with you doctor.
There is no negetive aspect to jacking off or masturbating, infact it is more good than bad for you. and losing hair is NOT a cause or symptom from jacking off or masturbating. Your either going bald at an early age or you just heard this stupid myth and are getting are paranoid when you see a hair fall out... the average human loses between 40 - 50 hairs a day! (from all over your body)
hmm unless your riping it out yer itll stop but i dont understand why it would be coming out my hair dosnt but i keep mine short so it dosnt get pulled





pubic hairs like parsly when its time for eating you get it wet and push it out of the way





haha my cooking teacher told me that 1 i think it was slightly differant and not said like that
well there is no relationship between the 2. I do not know ANYONE who doesnt jack off so yeah its normal. Unless its some nerd then he wouldn't jack off lol or some Christian religious freak who follows everything. so is your pubic hair or hair on your head?
dude, there's no relationship between masturbating and hair loss. I've been jerking off for 5 years and i'm hairy as hell LOL.





go see your doctor and find out why your hair is coming out.
stop tugging so hard simple.
I don't think it has anything to do with your hair.
em no but go and ask ur parents wats rong

No comments:

Post a Comment