Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm 21 years old and im losing my hair. HELP.?

Hi,


I'm 21 and recently I've been noticing the hair at the front of my head starting to disappear. This has happened to the men on my dad's side of the family but didn't really happen to those on my mam's side, apart from my cousin.





What can I do to stop it, or get it to grow back?


When my hair's a bit longer than it is now it isn't noticeable, but people have been commenting on it now that my hair is short - the rest of my head is growing back in properly but the front isn't. I laugh about it but going bald at 21 is is not on my list of things to do.





Is there any treatment that is proven to work?


I wear hats quite a lot, could that be a factor? I've worn a hat pretty much constantly since I was 16 though, and its only now that I am noticing any problems.





Am I washing my hair too much? not enough? I usually shampoo'd it every day or every 2 days before i shaved my head.





Any info you can give me is appreciated.


Thanks.I'm 21 years old and im losing my hair. HELP.?
i'm 25 and have a little bit of a receding hair line as well. honestly, i'm not worried about it. consider a couple of things: do you look good with a shaved head? many men do this when they start going bald. also Jason Statham is bald as hell and ladies love that guy, so it's not all bad man.





still, if you want treatment there is one product that is supposed to regrow hair after a year. google hair loss products, but read them CAREFULLY. rogain and propecia will have you taking them the rest of your life because if you ever stop, the new hair falls right back out. also, these things typically aren't cheap, so you might not be able to shell out the money.





anyways, just type into google ';hair loss products


or ';what can i do to regrow my hair?';. you'll find the product i'm talking about (i'm just too lazy to dig it up again is all). however you might just want to accept it. it's not the end of the world, and maybe you can turn it into a more rugged look. worked for Jason Statham after all! good luck man.I'm 21 years old and im losing my hair. HELP.?
dude if this is herdity and you're already experiencing...let it go. there was this guy in my high school who was balding. but the time graduation came around he just let it go and completly shaved his head. it looked goo on him. i think within a few months your just going to have to make the decision...do i want to be the guy everyone looks at and thinks...shave your head and let it go?
hats are actually a big factor in going bald the more you wear hats the more likely you are to go bald so your best bet is to just stop wearing hats all together
look into finesteride ,propecia
maybee its Cancer go tell a doctor
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment