Friday, February 10, 2012

I recently became a vegetarian, and seeing that I am losing my hair - what vitamins do I need?

I am a 25 year old female, in great health,don't have any type of disease, and this isn't hereditary. I take a multivitamin %26amp; mineral supplement once a day. My hair is easily coming out when I gently brush it, or just falls out - from the root. Which makes me believe it is a protein ( and iron?) issue because of my diet change. What do I need to take other than my daily vitamin and morning protein shake to stop this from happening? What vitamin do I need more of/should take more of? And does anyone have any brand recommendations? Thank you.I recently became a vegetarian, and seeing that I am losing my hair - what vitamins do I need?
You know what, if something that visual is happening, and you just became a vegetarian, you were not in as good of shape as you thought you were, youve depleted something, Id go to a Dr and get a blood assessment done. Its not that expensive and he can further assist you on a healthier life plan.I recently became a vegetarian, and seeing that I am losing my hair - what vitamins do I need?
i have a really good friend that is a veggie !!!


email or im tomorrow and i can tell you everything you need to become a successful veggie!!shed help me out but my body made a lack of certain vitimans so i was prescribed to not become one by my doctor.


but if your committed you can do it and its way better in the long end because you eat more food that not just meet with some new type of grease in it.
you may not be eating enough. those who are underweight lose hair. try following a food pyramid. also, get tested for thyroid and anemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment