Sunday, February 12, 2012

I often lose my hair ,especially when I wash it.how to cure it?

I(femal,24) often lose my hair ,especially when I wash it.how to cure it?I often lose my hair ,especially when I wash it.how to cure it?
This is a normal occurence believe me( just look at my shower plug hole in morning LOL) It has a lot to do with diet, so a balanced diet is really necessary.





Stress also plays a part like your overall health if run down hair does come out more easily...





Stay away from fatty foods cos that makes lustre of hair dull.


A good shampoo n conditioner is also helpful to maintain healthy hair together with grooming...





I can't stress enough the need to eat fruit ,vegies,grains, salads etc,hold back on red meat to say 3 times week and eat plenty of fish and chicken...DRINK WATER and plenty of it works wonders ..hope this helps...I often lose my hair ,especially when I wash it.how to cure it?
Another possible cause is over conditioning your hair,it weighs it down,causing it to break off.Frequent colorings/chemical treatments do this as well.Vitamin deficiency is also a possible factor.
If it is more than normal it may be stress. Stress can cause hair fallout. You need to up your B vitamins (all of them) and take a good milti-vitamin. Add vitamin E also the smallest amount plus Biotin.


Wash with gently shampoo for awhile (month or two) like baby shampoo (no detergents in it) and Baby spray on rinse that you dont wash out (this helps so you dont pull on tangles).


Dont blow dry or use styling products or color for 3-4 months or untill it stops falling out.





Since you are young you should have no problem growing it all back. Just take it easy on it for awhile and up the nutrition and supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment