Friday, February 10, 2012

Whats Wrong With me??? Some one help im losing my hair and im getting brusies all over my body???

Hello everyone I'm a 20year old female and for the last 6 months or so i have been losing my hair, i mean like all find it all over the place in bed i run my fingers throw my hair and allot comes out when i brush it just allot that it is starting to scare me. also i have been bruising alot . like they don't hurt and i don't know where i got them. like this one on my leg it was not there yesterday in the morning but later in the afternoon it was huge all across my knee and i know i would remember a bruise that big, They don't hurt and it scares me and there all over whats wrong with me some one please helpWhats Wrong With me??? Some one help im losing my hair and im getting brusies all over my body???
Go to the Doctor. Don't take medical advice from on line.Whats Wrong With me??? Some one help im losing my hair and im getting brusies all over my body???
It sounds like a vitamin or mineral deficiency or overload. You should go to a doctor and explain to him what is going on. It wouldn't be normal for a healthy 20 to experience this.
I agree with the two answer below, it could be caused by stress. I recommend that you organize yourself and take care of your priorities first,

No comments:

Post a Comment