Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm only 16, but I'm losing my hair like crazy! Why? :(?

I'm a 16 year old female and lately I've been losing A LOT more hair then usual. Like if I were to guess maybe 50-60 in the shower alone and 30-40 just brushing my hair. My hair seems to be getting thinner and I almost always find strands of my hair on my clothes.



Recently I've lost about 7 pounds of weight(over 4 months) but I'm still at a healthy 97 pounds (I'm 4'; 10). I haven't really changed my eating habits and if anything I may be eating healthier than before. Why is my hair falling out and what can I do?I'm only 16, but I'm losing my hair like crazy! Why? :(?
I do not think, that there is anything wrong with you at all, especially, if you do eat regular, healthy meals.



I am 35 years old, and this has happened to me THREE times in my life. The first time was when I was about 24 yrs., second when I turned 29 years, and again with 34 yrs. Each time it was over a period of approximately 3 month, and I can understand, that you are freaking out. I did every time, and it is unbelievable, that I did not turn bald. I didn't.



Just make sure you take a daily multi vitamin and you should be fine. It will eventually stop.I'm only 16, but I'm losing my hair like crazy! Why? :(?
I'm 5 feet tall and this has happened to me before. I started doing gymastics and being really busy with school 8th grade through 10th grade and i weight 96 pounds. I ate healthy and everything and took care of myself but I lost a little hair too whenever I brushed. It was just shedding but I saw a doctor anyways and they said not to worry. Recently, (i'm a college junior now), my hair has grown alot thicker. (i've gained some weight too).



so see a doctor if you're worried but don't be so stressed, it's okay. just eat healthy and don't overwork yourself.
Believe it or not it is normal to lose between 50-100 strands of hair a day. You will notice it more the longer you hair is and the thicker it is. Especially if you wear your hair up all day. If you are losing patches of hair and feel bald spots on your scalp, see a dermatologist as this maybe a medical condition.

P.S. I don't know if 97 pounds is too skinny for 4'10';, but being underweight can certainly contribute to thinning hair and hair loss.
Eat more more protein like peanut butter a lot of fish and some eggs also if you would like you can take some hair loss medication to make your hair get longer You definetely need protein
you may be straightening it to much, blowdrying it to hot, or using arsh shampoo
First of all you are SKINNY!!!!!!! Second hair loss can be from, stress so you should get that checked out. :)
do you dye your hair?

that leads to hair loss sometimes

make a doctors appt ASAP
Stress can effect some people's hair. It could be that.
This happened to me a few years ago, when I was around 13 or 14. I used to have extremely thick hair and slowly but surely it started to dwindle down, and I even had bald spots!



DON'T WORRY!!! I asked my doctor at the time it was happening and he said it was very common for young people to experience hair loss, especially since they are still in the process of growing. I'm 16 now and my hair is kind of thin but other than that it is absolutely normal. Your body is just going through some minor transitions. Also, don't think you have to buy special products and waste tons of money (but if you want to you can) on things that won't end up working. Of course you can purchase shampoo that strengthens hair but no other products are really necessary. I'm not sure it has anything to do with your diet, but if you HAVE changed your eating habits recently you should just make sure you are getting enough proteins.



You will grow out of it, and hair will grow back! : )

Hope this helps!
Natural Homemade Hairloss Tips.

Natural homemade hairloss tips in an Indian herbal base.



Natural homemade hairloss tips explained here includes herbal remedies and herbal treatments. It is a natural way to stop hairloss. Naturals are safe. As it is homemade it is profitable also.



The reasons for hairloss may vary from physical to mental. Hair loss and natural home-made tips to hairloss remedies.



Home made Herbal remedies:



Hairloss tip#1

While bathing, it is better to massage scalp for 10 to 15 minutes. Massage stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp. Do it everyday, which will lessen hairloss.



Hairloss tip#2

Mix 2tbsp. amla (Indian goose berry), reetha and shikakai. Add egg and make it a paste. Apply this on scalp and massage well. After 25 min. rinse it off using a mild shampoo. Do this for three times a week. Use it for one month minimum.



Hairloss tip#3

Mix honey and egg yolk. This is good to massage on scalp and hair. After 30 min. wash it with shampoo. Repeat shampooing if you want.(those who do not like the smell of egg, just use another tip)



Hairloss tip#4

A mix of castor oil and almond oil works wonder for hairloss. Simply warm an equal amount of these oils and massage into scalp. Shampoo after 30 min. Do it twice in a week and continue using it if you like.



Hairloss tip#5

Mix triphala and aloe vera jell and apply to scalp and hair. Continue using it for 6 months. This will regrow the lost hair.



Hairloss tip#6

Small (red) onion is a good remedy for treating bald spot. Scrub the bald portion with onions. It may give a burning sensation, but continue rubbing for few minutes till it becomes red. Then apply honey mildly. Rinse it well latter. This will stimulate hair regrowth.



Hairloss tip#7

Mix 100 gm. of amla (Indian goose berry), reetha, and shikakai. Add 2 ltrs. of water and make it a shampoo by boiling it to reduce to half. Use this shampoo for at least one month.



Hairloss tip#8

Massage the scalp with almond oil daily till you get results. This will stop further hair loss.



Hairloss tip#9

Make a hair pack by mixing amla (Indian goose berry) powder with one egg. Apply it to your hair and leave for half an hour. Wash hair.



Add one egg in amla (Indian goose berry) powder and make a paste. Apply and leave it for half an hour. Wash and shampoo well.



Hairloss tip#10

For instant hair growth, grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number and add some water to get thick mix. Apply on the scalp regularly.(very careful about using pepper, some people may get burning. So first test it on inner side of wrist)



Hairloss tip#11

Add a little water with cinnamon powder to get a paste and apply on the scalp and keep it for 15 minutes then bath.



Hairloss tip#12

Make a loose mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea. Rinse hair with it. This also helps hair growth.



Hairloss tip#13

Add a little water to few coriander leaves and make a juice of it. Apply on the head. Massage a few minutes before rinsing.



Hairloss tip#14

Mix soaked fenugreek seeds (Dana methi), shikakai powder, reetha powder , amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels, and two eggs, and grind to make a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. This is good for making hair thick.



Hairloss tip#15

Boil 1 cup mustard oil with 4 tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on the scalp regularly.



Hairloss tip#16

Make a paste by mixing olive oil, honey and cinnamon (dal chini) powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.



Hairloss tip#17

Make a paste by grinding fenugreek seeds with water. Massage on the scalp after oiling the hair and leave it for one hour before washing. Repeat it every morning for a month.



Hairloss tip#18

Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week till hairloss decreases.



Hairloss tip#19

Drink 1 teaspoon cider vinegar mixed in 1 glass of water with meals for 2-3 weeks.



Hairloss tip#20

Drink a smoothie of banana, honey, yogurt, and skim milk.



Hairloss tip#21

Drink daily a juice of alfalfa + fresh spinach or fresh coriander. Your hair will grow fast.



Hairloss tip#22

To remove copper deficiency, drink juice of carrot, lettuce, capcicum and fresh alfalfa. This is good remedy for gray hair and hair loss.



caution: before using any tips, just apply it inner side of wrist to make sure you don't have allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment