Sunday, February 12, 2012

I lose my hair when i shower..this hair loss start a year ago?

now my hair is much thinner than before(i used to have heavy shiny soft hair)


i'm really sorry %26amp; worry about that..i used natural oils %26amp; message my hair with as a therapy several times ..i notice that the hair loss increase ..now i shampoo with pantine for hair lost..help plzI lose my hair when i shower..this hair loss start a year ago?
if its not a medical condition, have you been using the hair straightener or other heat damaging products? have you colored your hair often? those are contributors. I know because i have straightened my bangs so much i to have thinned out in that area. its scary.


but i would make sure its not a medical problemI lose my hair when i shower..this hair loss start a year ago?
I'm sorry to hear about that, but fortunately i got just the thing you need.


Provillus hair loss treatment, now 2 months free trial!


just click
stress.
uh oh
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.
In my experience It has been vitamin deficiencies that causes my hair loss. You should try a B-complex vitamin. It takes a little bit to get in your system so you wont notice a difference right off. But it helps me a lot. I hope this helps:)


B-Complex also helps with PMS, mood, and finger nail growth.
Well thats a sign that you are losing your hair and really anything can affect from stress to bad dieting. There could be so many reasons out there. I had the same problem before I started taking this thing called PROVILLUS it worked pretty good it can prevent hair loss. Copy and paste the link below to check out their website
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment