Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello im a 22 year old male and i started losing my hair about a year and a half ago and need help.?

i recently had bloood tests done and the dr couldnt find anything. we thought it was my thyroid at first because my mother had a thyroid issue, but he said my thyroid looks fine. so he told me it must be in my genes, but i went back 3 generations on both sides of my family and found no hair loss, my family has amazing hair, and my hair was so thick a year and a half ago. i dont feel like the dr i was seeing at this clinic was very much help he gave me minixodill tablets, and from what ive read i probably shouldnt take these for hair loss. plus he didnt even thinkk i had a hair loss issue because he did a hair pull test? and aparently since he didn find 10 or more hairs in his hand im ok. even though i told him i had very very very thick hair a year ago. also i had a surgery on my ankle jan 1st 2007 and started to notice hair in the shower and in my hand around march 2007 and i recently read that surgery can cause hair losss 3 months after, but it also said it shouldnt happen for anymore than a year??? i dont know what to do, this hair loss is really affecting me, its pretty bad i have maybe a third of my hair left on the top of my head and a bald spot that is pretty big now in the back, i dont want to give up on my hair i started realizing lately how much different my life is because of losing my hair, im not doing nearly as well at work. I never even go out anymore because of it and I used to be a very social person. So is there anyway of finding out specifially why my hair is falling out, and not just a generic answer like it must be in your family, or is there no way of knowing?


any help is appreciated more than you could know.Hello im a 22 year old male and i started losing my hair about a year and a half ago and need help.?
If your mother father was bald then you sorry to say this is going to be bald also. There is no cure for baldness. So it the worst come to the worst shave it. Hello im a 22 year old male and i started losing my hair about a year and a half ago and need help.?
you could just mature differnet to the others in your family.
I come from a family of baldings, but so far (at 22) my hairline is almost average.





Try eating some more protein in your diet; chicken, fish, especially nuts like pistachios.


*In moderation, obviously. It's not like you'll stop going bald if you eat 3 bags of nuts, but if you have a few a day it will help.





I think I read that exercise also helps, but I might be wrong.





Use proper shampoos and wash your scalp regularly.





But most importantly; stop worrying about it! Stress only makes things worse, but ignoring the problem helps things.
Get a second opinion. I would suggest you see a dermatologist. There are hair loss centers for men that do tests that get to bottom of your problem. There is a big center in Houston, TX. Check in a big city near where you live. I don't mean a flimsy hair restoration hair plug place. Go to real doctors who are interested in your problem. Get on the net and see what you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment