Friday, February 10, 2012

Im a 33 y.o. male, about 5'7 and 165lbs ,athletic build,and losing my hair! do woman find a shaved head sexy?

Shaved heads are great!, but a friend of mine shaves his and says it a pain in the butt to keep up. Also, if you have a real thick neck, %26amp; big head, I'd skip it. I personally think that looks kind of yucky.Im a 33 y.o. male, about 5'7 and 165lbs ,athletic build,and losing my hair! do woman find a shaved head sexy?
sometimes mad dad is bold and my mom loves himIm a 33 y.o. male, about 5'7 and 165lbs ,athletic build,and losing my hair! do woman find a shaved head sexy?
It depends on the build and look of the man. But, most all athletic men look hot bald. Good Luck. :o)
It depends
yea sometimes.... i perfer a fade
Mmmm yes..very sexy indeed
Yeah some bald guys can be very sexy!
Yes!! Unless your head is lumpy
Well.


All I can say is my buddy is about the same size etc. and has thinning hair and he has absolutley no problem with the ladies :-)





Besides. It's normal. Why worry about it.


Getting old is normal also and nothing you can do about that either.
I do. My hubby shaves his head and it is such a turn on.
All depends
ok, but...are you cute? 'cause if you're not cute, it's all for not...wear a hat.
I'm 36 years old. Yes women love shaved heads. Please don't do the whole rug thing.Don't waste your life worrying about your hair.No transplants either. Go for the shave,if you don't like it you can let it grow out some. Trust me, there are allot of women that love shaved heads!
Have u seen Jason Statham? Yum. He is so hot. He looks better with out hair!
Oh, YES! I always had a BIG crush on Yul Brynner...a gentleman with a lovely shaved head. I dreamed of meeting him one day and having him ask me to marry him! He's before your time...but you can bet that many women of beauty, intelligence and quality will love your look with a shaved head! Men with shaved heads...or naturally bald make women feel feminine and sexy. Good luck...I know you will have lots of it!
Sometimes.....look at Bruce Willis - he looks better without hair!
Abso-frikken-lutely. Yule Brynner, Shaq, Patrick Stewart, Vin Diesel...need I go on?? Some women find shaved heads very attractive.
it depends. mostly, no. but i'd much rather see a shaven head than a bad comb over!

No comments:

Post a Comment