Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does messing my hair too much causes me to lose my hair?

like brushing them back, and tying them into ponytail?


or shampooing everyday?Does messing my hair too much causes me to lose my hair?
no. every day, some hair will fall out, but you have so much, you don't notice it, and every day, new strands are growing. the only way to noticeably lose hair is by undergoing a medical procedure that causes hair to fall out, or by pulling it out yourself. normal daily treatment of hair is not to it's detriment, although it might make it dry and flaky if you don't use a good shampoo.Does messing my hair too much causes me to lose my hair?
Your hair falls out all the time, you are most likely to notice it when you are messing with it. If you have no odd bald patches or are not taking a medication that can cause hair loss (like an anti-siezure med) then I would not worry about it. If it is really concerning you about the amount you are losing, talk to your dr. If you have a family history of hair loss or are taking any meds, then definatly talk to your dr.
NO. Actually stimulation helps keep hair healthy. Keeping it brushed and clean will help stimulate the follicles and prevent unnecessary breakage and loss.





If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss (look at your maternal grandfather--if he's bald there's a chance you will be, too), you want to make sure that the hair you have looks it's best--clean and brushed.
No..that what my Sister told me as long as the chemicals you use are safe.
No, but it might lead to hair damage.
If you wash you hair everyday its bad. When your older you hair will fall out.If you pull you hair back into a ponytail while your hair is wet then thats also bad because your hair wont dry completly. Brushing your hair back isnt so bad.
no, but if you mess around and brush it hard than yes you can lose your hair just be careful...

No comments:

Post a Comment