Friday, February 10, 2012

I cant figure out why I'm losing my hair?

About 5 months ago, I noticed I had a bald spot about as the size of a nickel on the side of my head. I freaked out. I went to my doctor and he took some blood work, nothing was wrong with me so he refferred me to a dermatoligist. They told me I had alopecia. Ive been getting shots in my scalp (yeah ouch!) to make it grow faster, but it doesnt seem to be working. I have a family history of alopecia on my fathers side. I have been on the birth control shot depo provera for about a year and a half now, but just over a year when i noticed my hair was falling out. I skipped one birth control shot and noticed that my hair seemed to improve, but after i got my birth control shot, all of the hair that had grown in, is now falling out. My question is, has any heard of depo-provera causing this? If so, what can I do to to stop it? It just seems to get bigger and bigger and i'm trying not to stress out about it, but im super self concious about it. Any help would be appreciated!!!!I cant figure out why I'm losing my hair?
it doesnt surprise me, depo is the devil!!!I cant figure out why I'm losing my hair?
Alopecia.My sister has it.She takes shots in her head and it didnt work to she just got a wig instead. try it
If the spots are in the size of a quarter and has a smooth surface. Check out the images in the website below, if its similar then it must be Alopecia Areata.





My bro managed to find a website called http://www.ALOPECIA-AREATA-CURE.com when he had the same problem that explains about the condition and suggests treatment. He gave it a try and to all our surprise he recovered.





Its quite informative. You might want to give it a try. Wish you a quick recovery.
Hair loss is usually caused by either anemia or thyroid problems, or a combination of the two.


Since depo-provera is basically a synthetic form of hormones, it could have tweaked your thyroid.


Your doctor can easily run blood tests to check for both anemia and thyroid problems if he hasn't already. Even slightly lowered levels of iron or ferritin can cause hair loss.
It could be stress.





I have a hair loss but if you want a hair treatment. Then this is good for your hair loss!!





Please trust me.





Take cocunut oil and nigela oil and put 5ml of each together and massage the oil in your scalp. Then later, you will see a positive results.





Trust me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment