Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will I really lose my hair if my grand-dad from my mom's side bald?

You get ur baldness from ur mom's side, right?Will I really lose my hair if my grand-dad from my mom's side bald?
We must get our traits from our dad's side. My maternal grand-dad was bald as a coot and my paternal grandfather allways had a great head of hair. Anyhows, I've followed my paternal grandfather and I have a great head of hair at 37..... Anyhows, girls must like it or else they wouldn't have picked bald men, and the fact that they exist shows that girls liked that.Will I really lose my hair if my grand-dad from my mom's side bald?
could be my moms dad is bald and im 25 with thinning hair not bald yet cant even see teh scalp but im getting there
some people say so but my moms dad had a head full of hair but my brother is bald and my other 3 bros also have a full head of hair go figure
its a myth its wherther or not you take care of your hair just eat protien
not really!NO!
no no
you can get that from either side. going by traits u probably will be bald. but thats not for sure. people who have no one in their family bald can still be bald. and the other way around.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment