Friday, February 10, 2012

What could be the reasons that I'm losing my hair?! 14 year old Male?

I am a male, 14 years old, 5'9'' and about 130 lbs.





Lately (about a week or two ago), I noticed that when I ran my fingers through my hair, or combed lightly with a brush, or just when I wore a hat, some of my hairs would come out.





The hairs usually have a white bulb at the end (I'm guessing that's the root), and they're around the 1-4 inch mark.





I don't have thick hair, since I got a hair cut before I noticed this happening, but I am starting to get really worried about my head health.





Does anyone know why my hair could be falling out?! I'm desperate for answers, and am constantly bugging my mom to take me to the doctors.





Could it be stress? Or is it more serious?





I am very worried.








It's not a lot, but it's 1-2 hairs almost every time I run my fingers through.What could be the reasons that I'm losing my hair?! 14 year old Male?
I would tell your parents or guardians and arrange to see your Doctor straight away.What could be the reasons that I'm losing my hair?! 14 year old Male?
my advice would be stop running your fingers through your hair and i wouldnt worry anyway, since you have hundreds of thousands of hairs probably
its natural you only have to worry if you star balding.
you do know people lose about 200 hairs a day? losing much more than that could be stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment