Friday, February 10, 2012

I am a 46 yr. old woman losing my hair! Help!?

I am 46 yr. old white female am losing my hair badly. I have had 4 back injections for herniated disc. 4 times in the past year and a half and they used versed to put me under twighlight sleep...am taking Estrogen injections monthly for hormones being low...on lexapro for the past year and a half. I have been stressed from a breakup for the last year and a half also. What do I need to do to get my hair growing back? There is no new growth..it just keeps coming out. I am using ag pro and biotin.....anything else I can use? Rogaine? Will my hair fall out after that new growth when I stop using it. I already tested my thyroid and it is fine? What else could be causing this? Please let me know.I am a 46 yr. old woman losing my hair! Help!?
I would recommend seeing a physician and discussing your problem with them, since a doctor will be able to evaluate your needs and prescribe you a stronger treatment than what is available over-the-counter. Until then, I would recommend buying a nice, human hair wig if you feel very self-conscious.I am a 46 yr. old woman losing my hair! Help!?
straight protein will strengthen the hair you have and may stop the hair from coming out.you probably should look at some hair cuts it all ways looks better to have a hair style than have 30 strings of hair hanging down your back everyone can see threw and think your hair is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment