Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am losing my hairs around my genetial portion. what should i do?

i used to masturbate twice and thrice in a day day does it led to over masturbation due to which it is happening???? now i do it only once in a day......I am losing my hairs around my genetial portion. what should i do?
Dear


this may be alopecia areata genitalis


dont do over masturbation


there is no relationship between masturbation and hair fall





if you have more doubt mail to consult.ur.dr@gmail.comI am losing my hairs around my genetial portion. what should i do?
I don't think you have a problem. Try to abstain from masturbation for a week (tough) and see if the hair fall decreases. If it doesn't, then consult a doctor.
give it some rest,everything will be alright !
dude i really find this new...bt if its serious...better go to a doc...

No comments:

Post a Comment