Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is 1 inch of hair long enough to get woven in extensions? i lost my hair 3 years ago and its coming im 17 ;/?

i had alopecia. but its gone now according to my last dr. visit.. and my hair is about an inch long. i really hate wearing a stupid wig. and like wearing hats and stuff rubs off the new hair. so is one in long enough? or how long should it be and how long do you think it would take to acheive that legnth? :[ pls help me.Is 1 inch of hair long enough to get woven in extensions? i lost my hair 3 years ago and its coming im 17 ;/?
MOSTLY THE HAIR SHOULD AT LEAST BE 2INCHES FOR HAIR WEAVES, BUT SOME HAIRSTYLISTS CAN BRAID EXTENSIONS ONTO HAIR THATS AN INCH. IF YOU KEEP YOUR SCALP STIMULATED BY BRUSHING IT EVERYDAY, AND LETTING IT BREATHE BY NOT WEARING TO MANY HATS, YOUR HAIR SHOULD GROW MUCH FASTERIs 1 inch of hair long enough to get woven in extensions? i lost my hair 3 years ago and its coming im 17 ;/?
I don't think an inch is long enough because you would be able to tell that they were extensions. I'd get at least 3 or 4 inches before trying that. and as for how long it will take, that depends on how fast your hair grows everyone is different...at least a couple months.
get a sewn in weave some really good stylist can braid the hair that as short as yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment