Friday, February 10, 2012

I am ugly guy....if no-one finds me attractive, wat will I do? i am losing my hair and getting stressed out...

Hey john I know just how you feel,I lost most all of my hair by age 23,I was'nt much to consider even when I had hair and I know what a devastating blow it can be to ones self esteem,you might want to consider seeing a doctor about it while it's in the early stage,years down the road you'll be glad you did,then again some men carry baldness well,but this is certainly not my case,I have not had any contact with a woman in a intimate way either verbally or sexually in over 20 years,I have completely given up hope and I mean that in the truest sense,my body does not even get aroused anymore,I feel like an alien,please take my advice and do somthing about your looks while you can because there will come a time when it's to late,believe me,you don't want to end up a self hating hopeless loser like me,I wish and hope all the best for you and hope you feel better soon.I am ugly guy....if no-one finds me attractive, wat will I do? i am losing my hair and getting stressed out...
a little confidence...if you think you are ugly, what kind of feeling are you emitting?...you have to have confidence in yourselfI am ugly guy....if no-one finds me attractive, wat will I do? i am losing my hair and getting stressed out...
trust me there is someone out in this world who is dying just to meet you..but, you shouldn't let this stress you out this badly...don't go searching for mrs. right let her come to you!
who cares about hair man, its not that that makes bald guys look bad so much as it is there low confidence because of it. i used to have really nice hair and it is not thinning very noticeably, i was upset about it for a while but then got tired of thinking about it and being worried about getting bald so i just got the electric clippers and shaved my head. not bald to the skin but just very short. it looks clean and nice and the very thin areas dont matter now. i wouldn't grow it back even if i could now, i love having a shaved head.


no matter what you look like its who you are that matters.
Not everyone cares if your hair is falling out, if you have self-esteem you are more likely to be more attractive, than if you don't have high self-esteem.
u can talk to me anytime pls add me n i will continue answering ur ?'s if possible
just carry on and try to enjoy life,and when you meet the woman of your life you will be like a rat up a drainpipe!!
You dont mention your personality bud, that makes all the difference. I dont consider myself good looking and my hair is thinning so i crop it close to the bone but i know how to treat a woman (so i`m told but i`m just being me) and i have loads of lady friends. Lots of women appreciate good conversation and manners so work on it and they`ll come to you. All the best and merry crimbles bud.
I too have self esteem issues but am improving lots lately.


But I make the most of myself totally by keeping in good shape, cool hair, nice clothes, etc and just aim to think as good as I can about myself.


But what you also need to realise is that you don't need to be perfect looking by any means, we are all allowed flaws and can be seen as desirable.


I was in the pub yesterday and looked around, it was very busy because of Christmas parties and most men were not good looking, yet these guys probably all had girlfriends and wives.


I think its wrong to worry and stress about flaws/imperfections, we all have them and we don't think badly of other people's flaws because we have flaws ourselves.


Your best is good enough, you need to believe it and let your personality shine, because seriously so many people are attracted to people because of their personality. I mean ok you may not get some shallow looks orientated woman interested in you, but I bet you wouldn't like a woman like that anyway!


Worrying and stressing will get you nowhere, you will still look the same and it won't change what people think about how you look, so you have to accept yourself, come to terms with your 'flaws' and realise they don't really matter. I mean losing your hair, well do people really think badly of other men of losing their hair? There are 3 men in my office at work who are completely bald and yet I don't think anyone would ever think anything badly of them. Just aim to be the best you can and realise you are good enough because it is true!
My advise would be to learn to love yourself. Begin each morning by saying that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in love. T
Hair loss in a guy is no big deal.


Are you attractive on the inside?


If not - maybe you could work on this eh?





Make a start by asking reasonable questions instead of the 'Are British women jealous of Asian women?' rubbish that you've been churning out just lately
don't act like a plonker be your self if the girls don't like it that's life but if they do you have no worries unlike the ones who act like they are god's gift they cant be themselves if they showed there true colours they couldn't pull a pint
try being gay - they seem to get sex easy
Its true that Beauty is the eye of the beholder but do remember that appearance isn't all, but what you really are is the most important. For example I passed from this period of time when I used to see myself ugly (http://diorxangel.hi5.com --%26gt;thats me) but then I realised that looks are the last thing to look for. And remember that everyone has a soul mate soo just wait and You'll find your better half :)

No comments:

Post a Comment