Sunday, February 12, 2012

Radiation for brain tumor. I know Im going to lose my hair so Im going to cut a piece or pieces and save it...?

Did anyone else do this too?Radiation for brain tumor. I know Im going to lose my hair so Im going to cut a piece or pieces and save it...?
I think you should do whatever it takes such as keeping your hair clipping is what you need to get through the treatment. What you need to know though is your hair is not what makes you who you are, and it will grow back in time. But, if you want to save some of your hair, then you certainly should do so!


I have had quite a few patients that have kept a clip of hair for whatever reason they had, if only for a sence of security. Nothing you need to do is wrong, just focus yourself on getting well!Radiation for brain tumor. I know Im going to lose my hair so Im going to cut a piece or pieces and save it...?
as previous posters suggested, you can always save a lock of your hair.


but i must add that my Dad is undergoing chemotherapy [3rd round at present] %26amp; my aunt had undergone it a few years back too. neither of them lost their hair. perhaps there is some genetic aspect to it.


so don't fret or be too conscious. just be positive %26amp; strong %26amp; get through the therapy with all your positive energy, will %26amp; strength.


all the very best in life always.
I recently saw on a TV program that someone who was going to have to undergo chemotherapy so saw cut her hair cut short to ease the shock. I think it would be a good idea to save your hair.
Yes, and I put it in a little locket. Afterwards, my hair grew back a different texture. (wavy, and it was always straight), so I was glad to have it.


Mine fell out from chemo, though, not rad treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment