Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What age will i lose my hair mum=all hair dad=patch and all my grandparents have all there hair im 15?

You seem kind of young to be worrying about that. I think your hair pattern resembles your Mom's Dad? I'm not sure though. But if you think you're starting to lose your hair you may want to start doing something about it right now. I had the same problem and started using Rogaine for women and I haven't noticed any hair falling out. The only downside to using it is that you need to use it on a regular basis.



Sometimes you can find free samples to get you started. I don't know if there are anymore left here but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/rog



I hope that helps :)What age will i lose my hair mum=all hair dad=patch and all my grandparents have all there hair im 15?
Haha life is too short to worry about things that can't be helped =]



Not sure if you're a boy or girl, guys can have male pattern balding, which is hereditary, so your dad's hair (or lack thereof) would be a good indicator.



Regardless of gender, hair thins out with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment