Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When i lost my hair,mama said i need to get a rug..well i went to a carpet store and laughed at me?

I don't get it..i had a nice shag in red picked out..were they jellous of mine good looks or because i rode my bicycle all trixed out with those swirly things from the handlebars..what givesWhen i lost my hair,mama said i need to get a rug..well i went to a carpet store and laughed at me?
If you want to be taken seriously you need to attach a playing card to your wheel using a clothespin; then when you ride your bike it will make a cool motor sound.When i lost my hair,mama said i need to get a rug..well i went to a carpet store and laughed at me?
lol.. :)
A h you're hilarious :D thanks for making me laugh
Ha ha
ha chuckle moment
ummmm, yeah.
huh?
who cares, free points, yay!
cuuuute.
what is this question about
thats funny...u brightened my day

No comments:

Post a Comment