Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pls help,I had some kind of boil in my head 2 weeks ago,it bursted & i Have lost my hair in that area,abt?

1 inch radius,It's freaking me out,I am 22 yrs old male,

is it some kind of skin problem,

will my hair grow back

pls helpPls help,I had some kind of boil in my head 2 weeks ago,it bursted %26amp; i Have lost my hair in that area,abt?
Please go get that checked out.

My dad had a thing like that and he found out it was MRSA.



Heres Information on it

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dhqp/ar_mrsa.h



Best wishesPls help,I had some kind of boil in my head 2 weeks ago,it bursted %26amp; i Have lost my hair in that area,abt?
Go see doctor TODAY.
Holy crap, i dunno what the hell that is, but may i suggest going to the doctors about it???
a doctor gets paid to answer that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment