Sunday, February 12, 2012

If I lose my hair, what will happen?

Last week, I was feeling very suicidal because I had no hope in my life. I am 34. I have never had a gf. I am still a virgin. I have a big nose, a skinny face, a long neck and balding. But I am balding very fast, which makes me even more ugly. So once I lose my hair, no girl will ever, ever like me. My mother does not want me to shave my head, so I won't shave my head. I will be bald but will have hair on the sides. So do I just give up on ever finding a gf and getting married and have kids and have a family. In other words, will I be alone for the rest of my life?If I lose my hair, what will happen?
Your life is what you make it. Instead of feeling bad about yourself, get out there and have some fun. You probably see yourself differently than everyone else does and your probably just critical of you. If you have a good heart, be a good person, and see the good in you, others will see it too. It's only hair! Who cares if your balding? Lots of women love bald guys! Forget the bad and look at the good in you and then others will see it too. If you project a good image of yourself, others will see it too. Have you ever seen a not so good looking guy with a beautiful woman as a girlfriend?? You probably asked yourself, ';What does she see in him?'; She sees what he really is, a great guy who is wonderful. She sees lots of things in him that others don't. We are all something to someone. Forget your flaws and look at your positive side. People will see what you want them too and if your always feeling bad, people will see that and not want to be around you. Forget the flaws, look for the good. I'm sure you will meet someone who loves you for you and thinks your the most beautiful man in the world. There is someone for everyone out there. Think positive and get yourself out there and let everyone see what a great guy you are! Now stop the pity party and go find someone who loves you for you. You deserve to be happy so go have some fun!!!! Remember, think positive!If I lose my hair, what will happen?
Your very welcome. Please keep the faith.

Report Abuse



I've found the answer to your problem, friend! You are putting yourself in a negative mood. Thus you will see yourself in a bad position. Simply receive some confidence. If your worried about your hair, buy a wig. If you need a girlfriend, go to some parties and if you need friends, hang out with people in your local cafe or lounge. Or even possibly Health club. You are bound to get a spouse. Don't give up now man. It's not the end of the galaxy!
you are 34 years old if you want to shave it go for it. i think it is a very sexy look. better than a fringe around the edges of your head not? dont give up you have a lot of time yet.
It just depends upon the face that you put up...See the good movie stars....Don't girls go after them....The girl who after you now may stay with you for ever....But may not the one when you looked damn good
no you wont there is someone out there. ok i am 21 but also dont have had a gf or have dad sex but dont give up. go out there and dont hide and dont be shy. i know how you are feeling but like i sed hang in there you will meet someone one day
dude, you're a 34 year old man if you want to shave your head, shave your god damn head. stop being such a mommas boy, suck it up, shave that head..woman find bald heads pretty sexy too...if you ever want a gf than shave your head..and girls like confidence, even if your ugly, confidence is good, oh and and get a sense of humor, girls like that too...and bam you'll have a gf in a week.
First you need some self confidence no woman will want you if you don't even like yourself. Second stop listen to your mom be a man do not have the half hair or the comb over. Just need to change your attitude an start asking girl whats the worse they can do turn you down. Sure there worse things happen to you than some rejection it happens to all of us even the ones that think there players.

No comments:

Post a Comment