Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little hairs keep falling out of my head, I hope I am not losing my hair?

Hi, I am a 19 year old male. Sometimes I run my hands through my hair kind of rough like, like 3 or four little hairs come out and when I shower some come out too. I hope I am not losing my hair! Please say that this is not hair loss at an early stage. I asked my family and they said every man in my family has experienced hair loss at least in the 40s at the youngest. I hope I am not losing it. Also I believe this happened after I dyed it. tough I have never bleached my hair. COuld that have done some damage to my hair? Little hairs keep falling out of my head, I hope I am not losing my hair?
Your hair may be fine, people regularly lose hair during the day. My hairdresser said I was losing lots because of lots of hair gel.





The hair gel didn't damage my hair, it kept my hair in place. When the gel stopped working (washing or scratching it out), all the hair that had loosed from my head now had the opportunity to fall from my body.Little hairs keep falling out of my head, I hope I am not losing my hair?
Hair loss in any age can be, doesn't meant u never bleached your hair will not damage, hair losses there are many kind of possibility such as smoking, stress, dandruff and many more. Cause your cell of your hair have been cover that's why your hair keep falling. My advise u should go for hair treatment in any hair salon. Standby by 4 extra cash around $100+.
acctually, that's probobly the exact reason that your hair is ';falling our';. it's not really falling out, though, it's just braking. hair dye causes trauma to your strands, which make them much more suceptable to breakage. my advice is to get it trimed, so that the breaks are less frequent, and use more conditioner. this always happens to my hair when i dye it or perm it straight, and this is about the only way that i came up with to prevent it, so i hope that it helps.
It's perfectly normal for a person to lose 20-50 strands a day (that's recently, a few years ago they said that up to 100 was normal). I wouldn't worry too much. If you still aren't convinced, try using Nioxin - it stimulates the scalp and promotes healthy growth. Remember that your hair starts at the follicle and you need to take care of your scalp, not just your hair.
If you have hair loss in the family, thats the bad sign. Otherwise i'd say don't worry about it. stop dying your hair, immediatly, you little college dork, think your so cool with your stupid looking highlights.





Now, you will need to find a girlfriend, a hot one, and get her to marry you. I know what you are thinking, so many girls, so little time, but you have no time to fool around. Don't bang 30 girls. Get married, because it will be tougher to date when you are 28 and practically bald
This sounds totally normal. Everybody loses old hairs and new ones grow in constantly. Also, dying your hair can make it more brittle, so some of the loss you may have noticed could be hairs that have broken and fallen out due to damage from chemicals.
its completly natural! dont freak! dieing your hair can create split ends.. so if the hair that is falling out is shorter than the rest of your hair.. that will be it!





Take vitamin supplements, stop dying your hair, change your shampoo to reduce hair loss.. look it up on www.google.co.nz and you'll get some advice!
Yes, it could. Also, medicine can make it fall out. I'm thinking 3 or 4 hairs isn't much, but I'm not an expert. Better ask a dermatologist to be sure. There might be something he can do to stop it if you act soon.
Relax, son. This sounds normal, but please try to find out what's triggering the nervous habit, OK?
yes. it's normal to lose hair all the time.
It's normal to lose about 100 hairs per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment