Friday, February 10, 2012

I am a cancer patient who lost my hair, what can i do to even out the skin tone on my head?

i used to have long hair but not anymore, i don't really like my new look but i think it wouldn't look so bad if all the skin on my head was the same tone. there's all these splotches and light spots, is there anything that can be done about this?I am a cancer patient who lost my hair, what can i do to even out the skin tone on my head?
Dont know if this will work but it helped me with my facial skin which had many problems as well as uneveness. It got rid of discoloration, blemishes and even warts in a matter of weeks.


I used natural oils, olive oil is good, and massaged with a strong, vigorous action.on a regular basis(the vigorous action was the key to it working). The friction hastened skin shedding and new clearer, healthier skin to appear. It took a couple of weeks before noticable results then there were even better results over a period of weeks.I am a cancer patient who lost my hair, what can i do to even out the skin tone on my head?
I just wore hats a lot.
you could try make-up ,but leaving it natural is the best


hope it grows back nice and thick for you after your treatments are done

No comments:

Post a Comment