Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The big problem i have is now a day's whenever i take a bath i lose my hair

In a day almost 12 to 15 hairs i lose, i put coconut oil (parachute) every day but still thinks won't work out for me, i need to grow my hair as much as i can, pls suggest me which oil i should use and also about the diet.





I like a long hair.........The big problem i have is now a day's whenever i take a bath i lose my hair
eat Amla , and try Divya tel of baba ramdev divya agency,it should workThe big problem i have is now a day's whenever i take a bath i lose my hair
I do shead a lot of hair, especially when I comb it. But I do not worry about it.
yer same issue buddy


i starting to loose my hair too


im starting to get that M hairline





just go and see a docter
About 80 hairs fall out of your head each day. Its nothing to worry about, trust me.





Hope this helped

1 comment:

Sneha said...

Your hair needs to be strong enough to fight these external conditions baldness treatment

Post a Comment