Friday, February 10, 2012

Should i get a buzz cut.....im losing my hair!!??

Okay ive been thinking about a buzz cut for a longgg time. Im 20 years old and yes i am losing my hair, but it isnt too noticable. My hair line seems to be receding and i HATE it. I think my hair looks retarded now because its kinda short and i try to hide it. Would a BUZZ CUT look good on me? What kind of people look good in buzz cuts? Im afraid if i do it and dont like it that it will only INTENSIFY my receding hairline and not grow back the sameShould i get a buzz cut.....im losing my hair!!??
I've seen balding guys with buzz cuts and you can see it just the same.Should i get a buzz cut.....im losing my hair!!??
Ya, a buzz cut is basically the opposite of what you wanna do. There is no way of hiding your hairline with a buzz. I'd grow it sorta shaggy and then style it flippy in the front. That would totally cover up the problem and you're young enough to pull off that look.
Actually if you shave your head once and let it grow back it should help. It worked for me and the hair's still all there after 10 years. A buzz cut won't be enough you'll have to go the whole hog. Don't keep shaving it though as that could have the opposite effect if you keep doing it.
my dad was a little older but he eventually shaved his head and it looks fine..





i'd suggest it if you're not comfortable how you are now.. and you'll get use to the cut.. even start liking after the initial shock..





good luck!





and not the buzz cut.. the other girls are right.. shave your head but keep it shaved
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment