Friday, February 10, 2012

I have lupus and i lose my hair a lot, can folicure help me?

I have lupus and i lose my hair on a constant basis. Can folicure help?I have lupus and i lose my hair a lot, can folicure help me?
I also have had problems with hair loss. I may be a nut but I think well if that is what is going to happen why fight it? havn't ever looked into doing anything about it, because well it's who I am at the moment. try being comfortable in your skin, then you might not have to try folicure.I have lupus and i lose my hair a lot, can folicure help me?
I have lupus as well, and I didn't lose my hair becuase of it. It really thinned out a lot from when I first diagnosed, but i think it was from the medication. IM not sure if folicure helps or not but hey its worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment