Friday, February 10, 2012

I am a 14 year old boy and I'm losing my hair!?

I'm a 14 year old boy and I have a receding hair line. I'm also losing my hair. I also have dandruff and when a hair falls out at the end of it there's a little white flake. Can dandruff be the cause of my hair loss? any suggestions on how to get rid of it and what I should do? Please help :'[I am a 14 year old boy and I'm losing my hair!?
if you lose about ~100 hair per day then it is normal! even a little bit more will be normal for you because you are going through puberty period!I am a 14 year old boy and I'm losing my hair!?
Okay, clearly none of these people know what they're talking about.





If baldness runs in your family, there's a possibility that's what's happening. If not, there's a good chance there's a way around this. Wash your hair in cooler water, as this will keep the hair follicles from becoming too open, causing them to release the hair more easily. Also, it helps big time to use a professional shampoo/conditioner. I recommend Reken's Cool Mint line for men. When I sold this to my dad, he even said he noticed less hair on the shower floor/walls and he's not even balding.


If these tips don't help, I'd suggest looking into Rogaine, though I don't know how well that stuff works.
Use Head and Shoulders. I use it and I don't have dandruff. Look at your relatives hair. Receding? That kind of stuff can be genetic. As for the losing hair..everyone does,lots of it! the white piece you see at the end is your root. Other than that if your still worried go to a doctor.
its natural for hair to fall out. mine falls uot all the time :) just as long as its not thinning rapidly then you should be kay :)
the hairloss could be on ur genes.


does any one on ur family who is bald?





go wash ur hair everyday and replace ur shampoo with a mild one.
See a dermatologist.
See a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment